Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Mum


Hello everyone~ Yesterday I mentioned all the birthdays we have in our family during the month of September. Today is another special day because it is my beautiful mother's birthday!
Today she celebrates a big one; her 80th birthday!
She has been through a lot this past year, what with breaking her hip and undergoing three different surgeries since March. She is very frail but she has pulled through it all.
She is still recuperating from her last hospital stay but she is starting to make some headway.
I thank God for every day we have her here now. The picture below was taken the last time she was in my home. She had come to see my son and her new great-grandson, Zachary, who were home for a visit from Vancouver.

I wish you a wonderful day filled with joy, surrounded by your loved ones. I pray the coming year will bring you good health, peace, and much laughter... I love you!
"Happy Birthday Mum"

Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

8 comments :

  1. Hope your Mom has a lovely day...and keeps healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandi!
    Happy Birthday to your Beautiful Moma. Hope her day is filled with fun and that all of her wishes come true. She sure doesn't look 80. So beautiful honey, so beautiful. Thanks for sharing, and I will remember her in prayer for good health and continued healing. Country hugs and love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b'day to your Mum, she looks lovely and young !!!!
    blessings
    alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant and lovely woman, 80 years young! Happy Birthday and many more, all with renewed health and strength, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi,

    Lovely picture of your Mom-I hope she continues to improve and enjoys love and laughter for many years yet.
    Yes,for sure onthe hydrangea next week.
    Lovely new dishes too.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi,
    Happy Birthday and Many,Many more to your beautiful Mother! May God Bless her throughout the coming years!


    ~Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Happy 80th! How great! She looks 60!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.