Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Monday 26 April 2010

Attention Once Again All Tea Time Tuesday Participants!


Hello bloggy friends~ I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
Last week I had decided to email everyone about participating in the tea party but I don't have access to everyone's email. So, I have decided to go back to my original way of doing things; adding your link as you post your Tea Time post. I will continue to do it this way until I am able to get Mister Linky up and running. Sorry for any inconvenience.


I will be posting my Tea Time Tuesday on Monday evenings to make it easier for everyone. Hope you all have a beautiful day and I look forward to having tea with you all.


Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

7 comments :

  1. G'day Sandi ~ This is one teacup I've not owned yet ... beautiful.

    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN ~Hugs in love, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to Tea Time Tuesday! Enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to get organised to have a Tuesday tea time post ready soon!

    See you then!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Sandi..love that cup...

    I just posted my party..and thanks for hosting this tea time..:0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandi! I just posted my Teatime Tuesday post! I'm so excited to be a part of your Tuesday this week! Love your gorgeous teapot too...and that cake makes my dieting a bit hard for the moment....
    Blessings!
    Doni
    here's my link:
    http://faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com/2010/04/can-you-smell-roses.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandi,

    Thanks for dropping by! I really appreciate it. It was fun. Of course my daughters cant understand why their mommy is playing tea parties on the internet LOL Take care.

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.